1. Man who built the RR with his own money
4. Engine Builder who made George R.
6. Engine Builder who made Albert.
7. Total length of the current line
10. Engine that came from St. John sugar plantation.
11. Fuel that powers all engines but Ward Kimball
12. Current # of locomotives owned by CP
13. Judy K.'s original name
14. Jack Foster was the RR's _____ superintendent.
15. First engine purchased for the RR
16. Type of couplers still used today
1. Engine named after George Roose
2. Engine named after Mike Hetrick
3. Private city located along the tracks that has a "Boney" reputation
5. Engine Builder who made JudyK.
8. Engine that came from Disney
9. The coaches are converted _____.