The "D.B. Harrington", an 1878 Porter 2-4-0 (construction number 323), is reputed to be one of the oldest Porter locomotives still in existance. It was originally built for the Port Huron and Northwestern Railroad in Michigan, an extensive narrow gage which lasted in part until the 1930s. George Roose purchased the D.B. Harrington in 1965 and for several years in the late 1960s and early 1970s, it was displayed on the Cedar Junction track along Frontier Trail. After Mr. Roose retired, the engine was removed from the park. It was moved to Dayton in 1974, to Roose’s estate in Port Clinton, Ohio in 1976, and in 1981 it was donated to the Edison Institute who possibly stored it for a while in Navarre, Ohio. Today, it is on display at the Museum of History in Port Huron, Michigan.