Two late 1910s or early 1920s era Vulcan 0-4-0 tank engines sat behind the Cedar Point enginehouse in the early 1970s, stored for future use. One of the unused engines was Lehigh Stone #800 (a 1922 Vulcan, construction number __), purchased from Peter Burno at the same time as #802 which is today the Judy K. #800 was shipped to Dayton, Ohio in 1974 (presumedly to International Amusement), but it returned to Sandusky in 1976 where it was converted to a 2-4-0 by Sam Conti. Mike Hetrick sent it to Wild World Amusement Park (later Adventure World, and now Six Flags America) in Largo, Maryland in 1982 (along with Roose's personal 1897 Porter 2-6-2 "Melodia"), but both engines returned to Sandusky in 1984. After George Roose died in December 1984, his heirs stored both engines in the Cleveland area in 1985. #800 and Melodia were restored in the early 1990s by Shop Services for Bill Norred of California.
For a while, Norred leased #800 to a television company and it appeared on the TV show "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman". After Mr. Norred's passing, his family sold the Dr. Quinn engine, the Melodia, and the four of the original Disneyland closed coaches to a private individual who plans to lay eight miles of track on his ranch. The origin and current whereabouts of the other engine from behind the enginehouse remains a mystery. There is some speculation that it could have been Lehigh Stone #803, sold to a group in Marion, NC, and then to Peter Burno. The whereabouts of #803 today is unknown. Today the Dr. Quinn engine is operating privately on the ranch.