- Engine Roster
- Stations, etc...
- Crews- Past/Present
- CP&LE RR Forums
- George Roose starts crossing the country looking for locomotives.
- First engine purchased, Named Maud L.
- Opening day- May.....
- Albert is leased to the RR from Cherokee Wonderland.
- # 22 is purchased. In bad condition, quickly re-built from an 0-4-0T to a 2-4-0 with tender.
- Jennie K. purchased. Also quickly converted into an 2-4-0 with tender.
- Albert finally purchased by CP&LE.
- Victoria L. purchased.
- # 5 purchased. Poor condition quickly re-built.
- 4,500,000 passengers hauled, largest number of passengers ever...
- # 5 named "Jack Foster" after the first superintendent of the RR and re-build into a 2-4-0 with tender.
- # 22 named "Myron H." in honor of Mike "Myron" Hetrick, former superintendent of the RR.
- Victoria L. re-named "George R." in honor of George Roose.
- Myron H. gets a complete overhaul by Shop Servieces of Mount Pleasant, Iowa.
- Albert runs for the last time, due to a cracked frame.
- Jack Foster gets a complete re-build by Shop Services of Mount Pleasant, Iowa.
- Jack Foster is re-named "Judy K." after the wife of Cedar Point CEO/President Richard "Dick" Kinzel.
- Maud L. is traded to DisneyLand RR.
- Ward Kimball purchased through trade of Maud L. from DisneyLand.
- Ward Kimball still out of service and remains un-named.
- Track re-located along White Water Landing for new coaster Maverick.
- Judy K. FINALLY getting some TLC.
If you notice anything wrong, or have something to contribute, contact me at email@example.com . Please put Timeline in the subject line.